Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Baby Jonah's Dedication

Have I told you about my sweet nephew? I'm pretty sure if you know me  you know that I have the cutest baby nephew named Jonah Dalton Apple. He now is four months old and a few of his hobbies include: dancing a jig with one leg, eating bananas, sitting in his Bumbo for extended periods of time, laughing out loud, flirting and watching sports. Here are few pics of this little hunney...

 












This past Sunday this little fella was dedicated at our home church Prestonwood Baptist Church. He is such a blessing in our lives and it is so exciting to see what God has planned for his life. We continually to pray for this gift and LOVE watching him grow!
The Apple Family

Not the best pictures! But he is with Pastor Graham in his snazzy suit and tie! There is no doubt that this kid will be best dressed..


Now let's just hope that his first words are on the lines of Ab, Abbs, Aunt Babs, I'll take any of them!  :)

Loving on this little boy everyday,
Abigail


1 comment:

  1. Your nephew is so adorable!!! Isn't being an aunt so much fun?! :)

    ReplyDelete